Add/Remove/Update Director of a Company/CC
Director changes are changes whereby directors are added to or removed from a company.
Company /CC amendment is the changing of a company’s particulars, such as the Business address, Telephone numbers, Company Name.
Please note if you require a company name change, an additional fee of R125 will be charge to register a new company name
On a company update you may request to change your Company Name, Add or Remove a Member from your company, change address, contact details, email address and mission statement.
This Company Director Changes process takes 15-30 business days. However, if there is a delay from CIPC due to system errors or work load, the process could take longer.
Once your Director Changes application is approved, you will receive the following updated documents:
• Certificate of Amendments COR 39
In order to make director changes, the following information and documents are required:
• Company documents/ company details
• Current director/s
• Directors to be added/ removed
• Certified ID copies of all members (current, to be added and/or to be removed)
• Notice of meeting (drafted by us and sent to customers for signage)
• Minutes of meeting (drafted by us and sent to customers for signage)
• Power of Attorney, to authorise us to carry out any changes on the customer’s behalf (drafted by us and sent to customers for signage)
• If Company Name change, 4 new names required for Name Approval
To get started with your Company Amendment Application: